If you are a freelancer, a telecommuter or the owner of a small business that does not require you to have a permanent office space, a temporary office space rental is an excellent solution to have access to a professional office space when you need it. Even if you carry out your business activity over the internet, you might still need an office to meet with clients or customers occasionally – here is why a temporary office space rental is the best solution for your needs:
- Office space of the right type – most facilities that provide office space rentals offer several options, allowing you to get the office of the right size, fitted with the equipment that you need and for the time that you need it;
- All the amenities that you need – temporary office space for rent in Denver provides access to high-speed internet, a desk and a chair. Many facilities also provide a reception desk and catering to help you impress your important customers and clients;
- Available when you need it the most – with temporary office space rentals, you can book the space that you need for when you need it, without having to pay for any time when you don’t use the space.
Video conferencing is a blessing for small business owners. But a high definition camera (which most laptops currently have) will show in detail the room behind you. What will your potential customers and business partners see? Your old sofa, possibly with one of your kids sitting down and playing on their tablet? Or a professional looking conference room?
Before you wonder how you can afford one, you should know that you can choose from many conference rooms for rent, all within your budget. Here is why you should consider renting one:
- Pay Per Hour
If your meeting lasts for one hour, you will probably have to rent a conference room for no more than one hour and a half – you need time to set your laptop and connect it to the internet. With prices ranging between $70 and $140 per hour, you can definitely afford to look for professional conference room office space for rent in Denver for your meetings.
- Host Large Meetings in a Small Space
When you rent a conference room, you can opt for video conferencing equipment for a small fee. This allows you to host a meeting with dozens of people from all over the world, if necessary.
- Make a Good First Impression
First impressions matter a lot, both in business and your personal life. Your business has higher chances to thrive if it wins your potential partners’ and clients’ trust from the very beginning.
Leading a sales training meeting is a demanding task that needs thorough preparation and out of the box thinking – here are some tips how:
- Make sure that you have the office space and presentation equipment and materials you need to provide a state of the art impressive training meeting. If your own company space is limited or located inconveniently for your attendees, consider looking for larger office space for rent in Denver. These short term rental options are well equipped for all types of meetings.
- Align your company’s business strategy with the training methods – your training methods should be aimed at consolidating sales behavior that promotes the achievement of corporate goals and to change the types of behavior that are not adequate. To be able to achieve all that in your training meeting, you need to determine the strategies and the goals and you also need to be creative to find the most suitable way to illustrate suitable behavior;
- Use real-life situations as examples – you can ask for input from the people who participate in the training meeting to identify points for improvement and to provide real help with real situations;
- Provide feedback – positive feedback is certainly easier to provide, but you also need to be able to provide negative feedback in a constructive way. If you include situation play into the training, evaluate the performance of each of your participants in a tactful and informative way;
- Ask for feedback – ask your participants to evaluate the meeting and to provide detailed feedback to allow you to refine your methods and to make the training even more relevant as well as to let your sales reps know that their opinions really matter.
If you make your first steps with founding a small business or you work as a freelancer, you probably cannot afford having your own permanent office, or you may not need something permanent after all. In this case, finding temporary office space for rent in Denver is the best solution.
There are different options and possibilities you can navigate through, when it comes to temporary office spaces, from portable office buildings, to shared offices and co-working spaces. You just need to figure out what office would be suitable for your business, in order to narrow down your choices.
Take into consideration the space you need, depending on how you are going to use it, then think about the features and the accessories. Even if it is a temporary office space, you can still make it look as professional as a permanent office. The number of people who will be using the office is also important for your choice. The rule of thumb in temporary space is that there are 100-150 sq. feet per employee.
An important question to ask yourself is how long you are going to need that office for. If it is for short term, the accessories are probably not so important.
Finally yet importantly, estimate how much you can afford to spend for a temporary office. Put all these details on paper and contact office space companies that will send you their offers.
Meeting room rentals are on the rise as more and more small businesses and solopreneurs recognize the importance of having an attractive well-equipped office space for rent in Denver from which to conduct their meetings from as well as the cost-efficiency of the solution.
Here is some more about the benefits of rented meeting spaces:
- Convenient locations – meeting spaces are available in multiple locations in most cities, so you will not be limited when it comes to finding a location that is convenient for your clients. These rentals are usually located in premium areas and are made available to you for the duration of your meeting, so today you can have a meeting at a venue close to the airport for a client that comes to your city only to meet you and you can rent another space tomorrow in a location close to another client’s location;
- Easy and efficient booking – most meeting space providers have easy to use online calendars and room descriptions that help you find the best space for the time that you need it;
- Reduced costs – you will be renting the space only for the duration of your meeting, which means that you will not be wasting money on paying for something that you are not using.
When it comes to renting a virtual office, people have some common questions.
Why choosing a virtual office?
When you rent a virtual office, you get:
- A business address
- Possibility to set your office in an excellent location at minimum costs
- A local phone number
- Reception services
- A mailbox as well as mail sending and forwarding services
- Conference room available to you when you need it
- Other options you can use to customize your plan according to the specific of your business (you can get, for example, a virtual assistant which you can hire by the hour, only when you need it)
Is a virtual office suitable for my business?
A virtual office is a great option for any business, but considering its affordability, it is most popular among freelancers and start-up companies, which are struggling to grow and want to save money that they can use in other directions.
How can I get a virtual office?
You must identify companies that offer virtual offices, by searching on the internet or getting references from other people who rented virtual offices. Contact several office space for rent Denver providers, get their offers and see which is more advantageous for you. You can sign up for the services you need online or by contacting providers directly.
Freelancers can receive a lot of support in terms of getting recommendations from past clients and employers. However, nothing really helps them out sometimes, when they simply show up for a job interview or at a conference, and say “I never even worked in an office, but I’m certain I can lead this venture” – speaking of a position leading or managing a business.
This is where finding commercial office space for rent Denver meeting places comes in. This place can be a conference room or it can just be a simple meeting area or classroom rented in a building where corporate and professional training courses take place. Regardless of what it looks like, you’ll find it can be a real godsend for freelancers who are trying to prove their abilities and attract the attention of potential employers, business partners and investors.
A professional meeting place will give you the chance to make it look like you actually own a fancy office and that your company is expanding rapidly – which may actually be true. It can also inspire the trust of possible employers who need to meet up with you to discuss the nature of a certain project in person. Finally, a good conference room will allow you to get your point across unchallenged, sometimes even making some business owners feel timid and intimidated at the sight of your fancy office and meeting area.
When you don’t have enough office space, you can easily increase it by investing in a larger office, looking for large office space for rent in Denver or getting rid of some of the office furniture you bought. However, regardless of the means you use, the need for having enough office space cannot be ignored.
Depending on the number of employees you’ve hired and the nature of your work, you might need more or less office space. If your office is more dynamic, and there are fewer people just sitting and working at a desk, you will need an even larger space to make sure everyone can move around properly and that there are areas where your employees can get together and discuss things without obstructing the movement of their coworkers.
Aside from having enough legroom, it might also be important to make sure that the office is airy enough and that the cubicles you use are able to allow for easy communication without compromising your workers privacy.
Finally, having enough office space can also be a question of ergonomics. If some of your employees can’t stretch out easily enough or if they don’t have enough space at their desks to use a correct sitting posture, then that can be a real problem that often leads to health issues which should be addressed as soon as possible – preferably before they even come up.
A lot of people think about the costs of commercial office spaces, but they don’t really consider the benefits involved. A commercial office space can actually save you a lot of money if you consider renting it, as opposed to buying a smaller area for your office or renting a cheaper place that you hope to turn into an office area that looks mildly professional.
First of all, you don’t have to buy your own equipment. The office space will come equipped with everything from computers and fax machines to ergonomic chairs and sleek, well-designed cubicles for your employees.
Secondly, with a well-designed office space for rent in Denver you can calculate all your expenses to the last cent. So everything is transparent from the very start, and there is no guesswork involved with how much you spent for this item or that item and how much it might have hurt your bottom line.
Depending on your budget and preferences, you can usually choose the size of the area, as well as the level of furnishing and the amount of equipment you choose to rent along with it. In many cases, the businesses you rent them from can offer you a great package deal that will provide you with the opportunity to choose only the items you want and save a lot of money in the process.