The office is an extremely important place for all the people who have to carry out their professional activity in the best conditions and that is why it is important to know different Denver office space rental options, as well as the criteria underlying your choice.
Traditional offices are no longer the only option. Business centers and office buildings nowadays offer different workspaces that allow you to work from wherever you need, in a professional and productive environment. Thus, you can choose between:
- a classic, private, full-service Denver office space
- a dedicated or rotating place, in a coworking space, in an open-plan area, or in a common office
- a virtual office, which allows you to create your business presence quickly, with an immediate professional address and all the office services you need, while you remain mobile and position your business where you need to be.
Regardless of the office space you choose, it is important to take into account the following factors:
Location of the office
The location plays an essential role because it determines the comfort that the person will have in that space, but it also influences the customers and the company’s profit.
It is not enough for a person to find an office for rent in Denver, but they must ensure that the space has the facilities they need. Office equipment, internet, electricity, gas, hot water, the possibility of making contracts with utility providers, parking – all of these and more are extremely important aspects that a person who wants to feel good in the office they rent must take into account.
Renting the best executive Denver office space might not seem like it would make much of a difference when it comes to how your business will be run or what types of benefits you can get. However, the truth is that an executive suite is not only about 25% bigger than most executive rooms, but it will also feature some impressive extras and amenities that very few other forms of accommodation can offer.
One of the key advantages of executive suites is that they are designed to be something like a blend between a luxury hotel suite and an impressive office area. Standard executive suites can have a square footage that’s about double what you’d get from a standard guest room, and you’ll have your reading desk and fax machine, along with comfortable couches, large TVs and impressive bathrooms with tubs and showers that feature smart controls.
Some executive suites are large enough to house a number of your employees comfortably and allow them to work entirely from the suite. They may even have conference rooms allowing you to organize elaborate meetings and presentations.
The best Denver executive suites are all about mixing business with comfort, but without losing track of the most important aspects of your work. They will reduce stress while increasing focus and productivity, and you won’t have to worry about getting everything done.
The level of complexity in terms of business development is high enough, because there are many risks involved and a lot of steps that must be followed for efficient operation.
Entrepreneurs who want to minimize the risks that could jeopardize their business can consider leasing virtual Denver office space – and here are the best reasons to do so:
One of the major advantages of a virtual office is the low overall cost associated with it. The only expense you will incur is the monthly rental fee. You will not pay for the real estate, staff, equipment, or maintenance.
Keeping your office up to date with the latest technology can put a lot of pressure on your profit. But when you rent a virtual office, you will find it equipped with the latest software, hardware and office equipment.
A virtual office can serve as a reception desk for managing customer questions, collecting and sending correspondence, as well as performing administrative tasks such as making copies, printing documents, and so on.
Running a real office is not just costly, but it is also based on administrative input for day-to-day operation, as well as for regular maintenance. A virtual office eliminates these hassles so you can focus on your business tasks.
Denver office spaces available for rent and meets the requirements and needs of different entrepreneurs are numerous, but the ones interested need to consider several things and make a serious analysis before making a long-term investment.
Renting convenient Denver office space depends primarily on location and facilities. Business owners who want to rent should make sure that they are adaptable to the activity to be carried out and large enough for their needs.
Office space for rent must be modern, equipped with appropriate furniture (individual desks, office chairs, bookshelves, metal cabinets, and other storage accessories), but also with modern office equipment – computers and/ or laptops connected to a high traffic network or fiber optic internet, printers, fax, scanner, conference room with an intelligent screen or video projector, high definition audio system, etc. Also, an office space must be able to supply electricity for the needs of the business, both in terms of the number of outlets and in terms of the energy capacity of the network.
A well-developed HVAC system is also extremely necessary in such a location to ensure indoor thermal comfort and air quality. Finally, any office space needs a lighting system that successfully complements or replaces natural light whenever necessary.
There are new Denver office space rental options available – it is important to find the one that fits your business. For the choice to be one you will not regret, it is essential to consider the type of office that would allow you to expand your business the right way. You can choose between several options, each with certain advantages and higher or lower costs.
- Traditional office spaces
In a classic, professional and productive office environment, there are traditional Denver office space networks that allow you to work from anywhere you need. Create the proper workspace for your business and grow in the midst of a business community.
Co-working spaces allow you to choose to work with others in an open-plan area or a shared office. Choose a shared desk or rent a dedicated one in your favorite co working space.
With such an office, you can quickly create a business presence with a business address and all the virtual office services you need. In some cases, you can choose from several available locations to position your business exactly where you need to be.
If you are ready to grow your business, you need to find a suitable space to expand your operations. Consider your business goals to decide if you need traditional office spaces, a co-working space, or a virtual office space.
If you are in the process of moving your business operations to an updated Denver office space, the switch from working in a home setting to working from an office can be a big change. Here are some tips on how to organize your new office in a manner that helps you stay focused:
- Keep the space free from personal items – a photo with the kids or a drawing that your child made might seem like great items to add a personal touch to your office. The truth is that you don’t really need these items because they can distract you while you are working. Most experts recommend keeping such personal items at home so that your office can be as professional as possible.
- Use organizers – even if you are running an online business, you will still have documents that need to be printed and archived. Use organizers to keep those documents in place. Never leave the office until you have taken all the documents off your desk and filed them properly.
- Keep the contents on your computer organized – take the time to develop a rigorous filing system. That way you will be able to easily find the file or the information that you need.
Denver office space rentals these days come in a variety of different types and forms, the range including not only conventional, physical offices that come with long term lease agreements, but virtual offices and temporary office space as well. Also known as coworking space, affordable Denver office space leasing features numerous benefits for small companies such as start-ups or freelancers – here are some of the ways that the simple modern solution can save your company both time and money:
- Paying only for the space you need – whether you need just one desk or you will be meeting with your teams and you need a larger space, you can be sure that you will only have to pay for the office space that you actually occupy;
- Paying only for the time you spend in the office – temporary office space fees are calculated by the time you actually spend in the office. This also means that you will not be required to pay for time when you are not using the office;
- Equipped with everything you need – temporary offices usually come with all the office tech that you can possibly need and the small rate you pay for the office usually includes access to the equipment as well.
Finding the Denver office space rental that suits you from all aspects is a very important task, a business decision that will contribute a lot to the future of your business and also a task that comes with many pitfalls.
Here are some of the most common pitfalls to avoid during the process:
- Rushing the process – Denver is a huge city, with a number of preferred Denver office space providers. To be able to make the best decision, you first of all need to determine your priorities, the features that you need with your rental and the concessions you are willing to make, then you need to see as many rentals as you can and you will need to take the time to pick the most suitable option;
- Not getting the size right – accurately assessing your needs in terms of the size to be rented is also essential;
- Not reading the fine print – office lease contracts might be lengthy documents, written in complicated legal language, but it is in your best interest to take the time to read and to understand all the terms and conditions included. While reading the document, pay special attention to the conditions related to rent escalations and to the renewal and termination options and sign the contract only if you agree with it entirely.
If you own a small business in Denver and you are looking for an office space, you surely know that the local Denver office space rental palette is so rich that picking the right space is extremely hard. The best way to make your search easier is to figure out exactly what features you need your office to have and how much you can afford to pay for it – here are some aspects to consider:
- The amount of time that you need to use an office – the direction of your search will be different if you need an office only for occasional meetings with your staff that work from home most of the time and if you need a permanent space to work from. The previous solution is much cheaper and available from many ready to use Denver office space providers, while a permanent office is much harder to find and much more expensive, too;
- The equipment – temporary offices are usually furnished and serviced, being more comfortable and more convenient than permanent spaces that you might need to furnish and equip on your own;
- The location – it is very important to use an office that is easy to access for your team as well as for your partners. Be prepared that rentals in prime locations are more expensive than the spaces located in non-central areas.
If your business is growing and you are currently considering an office rental, one of the most important things that you should figure out is how much your rental space will cost you. The office rental market is large and varied these days and so is the price range – here are some of the factors that will influence the cost of Denver office space leases:
- Office type – in the past, physical offices were the only options, but today, virtual offices that provide a registered address, mail forwarding, call answering, reception and other services are also available. Traditional, physical offices are usually expensive, with rental fees usually starting at several hundred dollars per occupant, while virtual spaces are available for much lower rates. Co-working spaces are also available – these options are great for small teams or for individuals who need a desk occasionally;
- The duration of the lease – landlords are usually very flexible in terms of the lease duration and they usually offer monthly as well as yearly contracts, with longer lease contracts being usually cheaper per month than shorter rentals;
- The amenities – the wider the range of services and tech solutions available with the office, the higher the price;
- The location – offices in premium locations are usually costlier.