The Denver Tech Center, also known as DTC, is a business and trading center located in the Denver Metropolitan Area, home to several major corporations and offering office space rentals for new companies, start-ups and established firms alike. Renting an office space in the Center comes with lots of benefits – here are some to consider:
- Lots of business opportunities – DTC gives home to all sorts of companies, some your potential competitors, others your potential business partners. Renting an office in the center gives you lots of opportunities to get to know both categories better, allowing you to map your business segment and to get new business ideas;
- Well-equipped offices – whether you are looking for a physical office or a virtual office would be better suited for your needs, the Denver Tech Center offers both types of offices for affordable rates. Whichever of the two solutions you choose, popular executive suites Denver Tech Center options will be equipped with whatever and your employees need for being productive;
- Flexible payments – the offices available in the center are varied and so are the payment plans that you can choose from, one of the most important benefits of renting your office in DTC being efficient cost optimization.
One of the features that make office space rentals so popular among start-ups and other owners of small enterprises is their affordability. If you are looking for rented office space in Denver, you will probably find the space that meets your requirements offered for rates that range between $30-37 per square foot, but the exact price that you will have to pay depending on a number of factors.
According to office space rental Executive Business Centers professionals, here are some of these factors:
- The location – space rented in a central office building or close to strategically important areas, such as the airport or in the city center, are usually more expensive than the offices located in the suburbs The offices in the areas that are very popular, such as business centers and downtown or uptown locations and the areas that can be easily accessed using public transport are also more than expensive;
- The size and the amenities – the final amount that you will be required to pay will also be determined based on the size of the office and the level of equipment that you need. Renting a simple desk with high-speed internet is surely the cheapest option, while renting a large, elegant meeting room where you can welcome your important business guests is a more expensive thing.
The preferred locations of the offices are without a doubt the city center or the downtown area. Such an office located in the heart of a city really offers all the advantages of the quintessential urban lifestyle. Employees benefit from the opportunity to work in a modern, inspiring office building, in a vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere, with numerous options for spending their breaks and free time. The central areas also benefit from good connections to the airport, train stations and customers from other neighborhoods.
However, there are also good reasons to avoid renting an office in the downtown area, and search instead for accessible executive suites Denver Tech Center options.
First of all, accessibility is an important factor. The office should be easily accessible by car and public transport; unfortunately, we all know what means to circulate in these central areas at peak hours, and this is certainly not an advantage.
The cost of renting an office in a downtown area is another aspect that must be taken into account. Downtown rents are generally very high, so before requesting a price offer or starting negotiations it is recommended to find out what rents are in other areas, because you have all the chances to find more convenient offers – and not only in financial terms! You should also pay attention to analyze the content of the renting offer, as it often happens that some expenses, such as those related to cleaning, are not included in the renting offers, to make them seem more advantageous.
We spend an important part of our lives at work, at the office, and that’s why the location of the office, its design, but also the satisfaction of the employees can greatly influence the success of a business.
The office is the company’s business card; therefore the main objective – within limits imposed either financially or spatially – is to choose an office that will reflect the company’s image, its style and the attitude it embodies, as well as the target groups of the products or services offered.
You can own / lease an office space or rent one. Which option is the best? Unless you are a well-established company, with a budget that allows it to own an office, renting temporary office space Denver Tech Center properties is a financially safer option. There are more and more business centers that provide Instant office space rental services (fully furnished and serviced), along with services adjacent to this activity, such as conference rooms, mailbox, secretarial services, reception and registration.
In general, the offer is structured on the number of people (desks) who will use the office. Renting an office can also bring you flexible deadlines in terms of contract duration, start date and provision of additional services (internet connection, telephone services, parking spaces, meeting room rental). At the same time, you can easily track the costs related to the use of the office, having to pay at the end of the month a single invoice, which includes rent, maintenance costs and utilities.
Working from home has many perks, such as skipping commute and not having to wear a suit every day. Plus, lunches at the office are for free and more delicious than the standard offering of catering services. However, there is a downturn: sometime, you have to meet potential clients or business partners.
Here are a few suggested locations that solve your problem:
- Cafes or Bars
If you know a quiet and elegant café where you can sit down at the table and discuss, without music blaring from loudspeakers, then go for it. You can also enjoy a coffee or take a lunch break with your business partner during lengthy negotiations.
- At Home
This only works if your home office has a separate entrance. Leaving aside the security and privacy issues, you don’t want to walk your business partner to the meeting room along a corridor strewn with your toddler’s toys and your wife’s loaded grocery bags.
- In a Rented Meeting Room
Coworking space is gaining popularity. They look like regular office buildings, but the space is rented by the hour or by the day. You can also choose to rent office space when you need to focus on an important project away from the noise and bustle at home. Denver office space rental options offer flexible terms.
If the weather is fine, you can invite your business partner to a small walk in a park. When you need to look over documents, you will certainly find a secluded bench or an open terrace where you can also have coffee or lunch.
Some people may think that shared office spaces are the symbol of modernity and transparency in corporate life. However, such a working environment can be a nightmare, just like Chaplin’s “modern era”.
Supporters of the shared office spaces offer the following arguments: such an office saves a lot of space, there is better communication between employees and teams, as well as better monitoring of the company’s activity and mutual supervision.
On the other hand, opponents of this model find it too noisy (especially in the absence of soundproof partitions between offices), lacking intimacy (because some people may feel under constant supervision) and reducing productivity. Moreover, they show the risk to be constantly bothered by people who work at the same desk with you and who may not always be organized or considerate enough. Additionally, in shared office spaces, employees work constantly under the eyes of others, which may be overwhelming and intimidating.
If you plan to start working in a shared office space in Denver, make sure you take some measures to control the noise that might bother you. That means to purchase some noise-cancelling headphones. The next important thing is to set up some rules with the employers you shared our desk with. Make sure everyone keep things organized, civilized and clean up after themselves. If there is no other way, make sure to report problems that may appear.
Finally yet importantly, when you must book a meeting room, make the reservation when fewer people need them, that is at the beginning or at the end of the working schedule.
The Denver Technological Center, also known as the Denver Tech Center, is a trading and business center located in the southwestern part of the Denver metro area and is home to the headquarters of several large corporations, while also offering office space rental solutions for small businesses and freelancers. The facility has been in the business of leasing office spaces for a long time and the accumulated experience ensures that any small business and freelancer can find the lease that is the most suitable for their needs – here are the types of office spaces available:
- Executive suites – these larger, elegant offices are complete with furnished kitchens, meeting spaces and they also offer reception services, while also being fully customizable and available for renting for short and long periods alike;
- Coworking spaces – this type of spaces is shared by multiple people and they offer the owners of small business and freelancers access to all the IT infrastructure they need, whenever they need it. These offices can be accessed 24/7 and they come with a wide range of optional services available, too;
- Virtual offices – virtual office Denver lease options offer you a great, affordable alternative to physical offices, giving you a physical address that you can use on your business documents without limiting your ability to work from home or while on the move.