Whether you are planning to rent a meeting room to have a brainstorming session with your team, to provide suitable Denver Tech Center office space for a training session or to welcome an important partner’s delegation, here are some essential things to look for with your rental:
- Sufficient space – the room should be large enough to comfortably accommodate the number of people that will be using the room during the meeting. Pay attention not only to the square footage, but to the height of the room, too;
- Comfortable temperature – properly working air conditioning and heating are also essential for ensuring the comfort of the participants;
- Presentation equipment – rent a room that comes equipped with the tech features you need, including a projector with a suitably sized screen, video conferencing equipment and an interactive whiteboard;
- The right number of power outlets – the participants to your meeting will probably have laptops and phones that they might need to connect to a charger, so make sure that your room has the right number of power sockets and that the sockets are easy to reach, too;
- Stable internet access – connectivity is also essential, so ensure that your meeting room has stable broadband internet access.