Leading a sales training meeting is a demanding task that needs thorough preparation and out of the box thinking – here are some tips how:
- Make sure that you have the office space and presentation equipment and materials you need to provide a state of the art impressive training meeting. If your own company space is limited or located inconveniently for your attendees, consider looking for larger office space for rent in Denver. These short term rental options are well equipped for all types of meetings.
- Align your company’s business strategy with the training methods – your training methods should be aimed at consolidating sales behavior that promotes the achievement of corporate goals and to change the types of behavior that are not adequate. To be able to achieve all that in your training meeting, you need to determine the strategies and the goals and you also need to be creative to find the most suitable way to illustrate suitable behavior;
- Use real-life situations as examples – you can ask for input from the people who participate in the training meeting to identify points for improvement and to provide real help with real situations;
- Provide feedback – positive feedback is certainly easier to provide, but you also need to be able to provide negative feedback in a constructive way. If you include situation play into the training, evaluate the performance of each of your participants in a tactful and informative way;
- Ask for feedback – ask your participants to evaluate the meeting and to provide detailed feedback to allow you to refine your methods and to make the training even more relevant as well as to let your sales reps know that their opinions really matter.