Each company has its own hierarchy, its own approach to cooperation and leadership. The general definition of leadership can be that it is a set of methods to motivate people to work together for achieving a goal perceived as common, but that set of methods is different for each corporate management team and for each leader in part.
Here are some of the most common leadership styles:
- Authoritarian – an authoritarian leader defines work relationships strictly in terms of professional interaction and considers hierarchy and structure to be essential;
- Democratic – this type of leaders considers collaboration and shared decision making to be essential components of managing a company;
- Laissez-faire – this type of leaders assigns the tasks, but allow their followers to execute the task as they see fit. Laissez-faire leaders offer guidance and support when their followers need it, but otherwise they act more like facilitators and coordinators;
- Transactional leadership – this approach focuses on supervision, organization and performance and works best for projects that need to be completed based on very specific sets of rules;
- Transformational leadership – this approach promotes the creation of a common vision, shared by each member of the team and works best for achieving long-term goals.
Regardless of your leadership style, convenient temporary office space in the Denver Tech Center can help your business save time and money.These executive spaces have everything you need to conduct meetings, conference calls, and sales presentations.